Praying for Unreached Unengaged Peoples
Unless the Lord favors our initiatives toward unengaged peoples, they won’t succeed, nor would we want them to. We know He is worthy to receive worship from all peoples, and our hearts ache until He does. So we pray. . . and invite Him to do what only He does.
“Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it”
“Call to Me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty things which you do not know”
“Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance,
and the very ends of the earth
as Your possession.”
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives and he who seeks finds,
and to him who knocks it will be opened.”
“Faithful is He who called you who also will bring it to pass.”
(I Thessalonians 5)
So let us pray for unengaged peoples:
1. That the global church and apostolic community will take notice, pray, mobilize, and send to the unengaged.
2. That proximate workers will catch the vision, be trained, and go.
3. That first disciples will be made and multiplying Jesus communities formed.
4. That God will use this website to inform, inspire, and activate toward uupg.
5. That all peoples, in God’s soonest time, will have a chance to hear about Christ and become worshipers.
Note: New prayer requests will be added to this page on the first of each month. Thank you for praying.